IT IS NOT ONLY IMPORTANT TO FILE YOUR INCOME TAX RETURN Timely, BUT ALSO ACCURATELY.
Most of us rush to file Tax Returns at the last moment and there are many who even fail to file their Annual I.T. Returns.
“Non filing of Income Tax Return is an offence and attracts penalty.”
Similarly, Incorrect filing of Income Tax returns can have serious financial and legal implications.
Given your busy schedule & time constraints, we offer to file your income tax return in four easy steps:-
1. Please pay our fees in advance. The details of our fees payable are attached for your convenience. We would be able to start the process of filing of your ITR only after a confirmation of receipt of our professional fees.
2. Please ensure that the password (if changed by you)provided by you works and your Aadhar is linked to your ITR.
3. Once we have computed your return, we shall send a copy of the computation to you for your perusal. Your confirmation is mandatory for enabling us to file your return. Please note that if confirmation is not given, your return may not be filed in time.
4. Once everything is found in order, we shall file your ITR online and send you a copy of the acknowledgement online on your email.
You may also contact us for advice on NEED BASED TAX SAVINGS !
The Following documents are required to file your Income Tax Return:
Salary certificate/Form 16
TDS Certificate from interest
Tax paid receipts/challan details
Copy of pan card
Details of bank account in which you want your refunds
Bank name and branch
Account no and type
MICR code and IFSC code
Saving Bank Interest Certificate for all banks.
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS (If Applicable)
Proof of deduction u/s 80 C; life insurance premium receipts, ELSS, principal HBLR etc.
Medical insurance receipt.
Rent paid receipt. If any
Donation receipts, if any.
Proof of expenses incurred towards treatment of specified diseases, if any
If you have a HOUSE PROPERTY
Loan sanctioning letter, if on loan.
Housing loan repayment certificate.
Lease agreement, if house is rented
Municipal tax paid receipt.
CAPITAL GAINS (If Applicable)
Sale-Purchase of Property
Date of purchase
Date of sale
Sale of shares/mutual funds
Proof of income from dividend.
Details of retirement benefits received (if filing return for the first time after retirement)
We Are Not Miles, But Just A Mail Away!
CALL OR MAIL US TO FILE YOUR INCOME TAX RETURN CONVENIENTLY & ACCURATELY
DETAILS OF OUR PROFESSIONAL FEES PAYABLE IN ADVANCE
|1. PACKAGE SERVICES FOR FILING OF IT RETURN|
» Salary | Pension + Interest Income + One House Property
» Salary Income + Income from Other Sources + More than One House Property
Rs : 1450/-
Rs : 1800/-(income less than 50 Lakhs)
Rs : 2400/-(income more than 50 Lakhs)
|» PROFESSIONAL RETURN( IT RETURN E- FILING, ADVICE ON REFUND , NEED BASED TAX PLANNING , ADVANCE TAX COMPUTATION )||
Rs : 1800/-(up to 10 Lakhs reciept)
Rs : 3000/-(more than 10 Lakhs reciept)
|2. CAPITAL GAIN COMPUTATION & ADVICE ON EXEMPTION / EXECUTION.||Rs : 3000/-|
|3. RECTIFICATION||Rs : 1200/-|
|4. IT Return for NRI||Rs : 3000/-|
|5. IT Return for Soldiers other than Officers||Rs : 850/-|
|6. SCRUTINY CASES||Case to case basis|
|7. Audit & Accounts writing & ITR||Case to case basis|
Fees can be paid by any of the following modes:
Cheque payable at par/ DD in favour of “ Beekay Taxation and Investment LLP”
Direct credit to bank as per details given below :
“Bee kay Taxation and Investment LLP”
Bank & branch : Canara bank, Subroto park
A/C No : 1961201000834 MICR No. 110015094 IFSC code : CNRB0001961
NOTE: 1. Please do not pay in any other account.
2. Share proof of payment made through NEFT/ CHEQUE/ DD/ IMPS/PAYTM