Audit & Tally Accounting

It is a statutory compliance for individuals who are Professionals/consultants or are businessmen to get their accounts written and audited by a CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT in the following scenarios:

 In case of a businessman, if his income is over Rs. 2 Crore per annum.
  In case of a consultant/professional, if his income is over Rs. 15 lakh per annum.

The following documents are required, in case one has to get his Accounts Audited:

 Copies of bank statements/updated pass books of your all bank accounts.
 Credit card statements, if any.
 Counterfoil of cheque books.
 Counterfoil of pay-in-slips for depositing cheques.
 Provisional/Final housing loan interest certificate in case of Housing Loan and also for car loan.
 Your estimated professional receipts and other income such as pension, interest etc.
 Details of saving u/s 80c/80CCD 1(b)/80G/80E etc.
 Details of trading of shares and mutual funds
 FDR statement with interest accrued.

Ask your query/concern - click here