IT IS NOT ONLY IMPORTANT TO FILE YOUR INCOME TAX RETURN Timely, BUT ALSO ACCURATELY.
Most of us rush to file Tax Returns at the last moment and there are many who even fail to file their Annual I.T. Returns.
“Non filing of Income Tax Return is an offence and attracts penalty.”
Similarly, Incorrect filing of Income Tax returns can have serious financial and legal implications.
Now you can access our professional services online through the following easy steps:
1. Collate the required documents and send them in a single mail to our official email firstname.lastname@example.org (The list of documents is appended below). Click here for the data sheet that needs to be filled up and sent alongwith the documents.
2. Please make advance payment of our fees as per details mentioned below. Do remember to attach the payment details in the same mail.
3. We shall compute a draft return and send it back for your perusal and approval. Please do send an approval mail back to us and pay the taxes, if any, that are due to be paid.
4. Once approved, your return will be filed by us and acknowledgement sent to you. The process of return filing is complete only once you have verified same. So do ensure that your aadhar is linked to your mobile.
You may also contact us for advice on NEED BASED TAX SAVINGS !
The Following documents are required to file your Income Tax Return:
Salary certificate/Form 16
TDS Certificate For interestIncome(Form 16 A)
Tax paid receipts/challan details, if any.
Copy of pan card
Details of all bank accounts(please indicate primary account number)
Account no and type
MICR code and IFSC code
Saving Bank Interest Certificate for all banks.
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS (If Applicable)
Proof of deduction u/s 80 C; life insurance premium receipts, ELSS, principal HBLR etc.
Medical insurance receipt.
Rent paid receipt. If any along with pay slip.
Proof of Education Loan if any.
Donation receipts, if any.
Proof of expenses incurred towards treatment of specified diseases, if any.
Expenditure on treatment of senior citizen parents.
Proof of income from dividend.
If you have a HOUSE PROPERTY
Loan sanctioning letter, if on loan.
Housing loan repayment certificate.
Lease agreement, if house is rented
Municipal tax paid receipt.
CAPITAL GAINS (If Applicable due to sale of property in the financial year)
Date of purchase and Cost of purchase along with stamp duty paid
Date of sale and Cost of Sale along with any other expense.(Brokerage etc)
CAPITAL GAINS (if applicable due to sale of mutual funds or shares)
Please provide the capital gain report clearly mentioning the following:
Date of purchase
Date of sale
ISIN number(unique number provided to each share or mutual fund)
Sale and purchase amount
Brokerage paid, if any
(the above report is available with your broker who provides you services. Kindly contact and ask for the relevant report. For your convenience, we have attached a draft format for same. Please click here for same)
Details of retirement benefits received (if filing return for the first time after retirement)
We Are Not Miles, But Just A Mail Away!
CALL OR MAIL US TO FILE YOUR INCOME TAX RETURN CONVENIENTLY & ACCURATELY
DETAILS OF OUR PROFESSIONAL FEES PAYABLE IN ADVANCE
|Registration charges for new clients||Rs : 500/-|
|Consultation charges||Rs : 500/-|
|1. IT Return for|
» Salary | Pension + Interest Income + One House Property
» Salary Income + Income from Other Sources + More than One House Property
2. (Income more than 50 Lakhs)
Rs : 1500/-Rs : 2500/-
Rs : 2500/-
» IT Return for Professional Return/ Business Return
1. Up to 10 Lakhs receipt
Rs : 2500/-
|IT Return for NRI||Rs : 2500/-|
IT Return for Soldiers other than Officers(Subsidized)
Rs : 1000/-
a) (House property)
b) Mutual funds/shares(up to 100 entries)
*Additional ( for every 100 additional entries)
Rs : 1000/-
Rs : 1000/-
Rs : 500/-
|Advance Tax Calculation||Rs : 500/-|
|Income Tax Rectification||Rs : 1500/-|
|Scrutiny Cases||Case to Case basis|
|Audit & Accounts writing & ITR||Case to case basis|
|All Inclusive Comprehensive Financial Package (valid for one year)
(Income Tax, Capital Gain, Advance Tax + Advisory on your Investments)
|Rs : 5000/-|
1. Family Discount:If you file 4 or more Income tax returns through our office then one return(of the lowest value) will be FREE.
2. Referral Discount:Every reference that you make for a new client who avails our services, we offer a 20% discount.
3. Investor Discount:For Our Investors, we offer the following discounts:
a. If your investment is more than 2 crore :Complementary for 2 family members
b. If your investment is between 1-2 Crore: Complementary for you
4. One stop Service Discount: If you are availing any other service from us then a flat 10% discount on the Income tax fees due.
*The above discounts are as a mark of respect and acknowledgement of your support. For the Investor Discount, the total investment corpus would be taken as a sum total of the family investment. Any one of the above discounts may be availed at a point of time
Fees can be paid by any of the following modes:
Cheque payable at par/ DD in favour of “ Beekay Taxation and Investment LLP”
Direct credit to bank as per details given below :
“Bee kay Taxation and Investment LLP”
Bank & branch : Canara bank, Subroto park
A/C No : 1961201000834 (Current Account) MICR No. 110015094 IFSC code : CNRB0001961
Pay tm: 9899023533 Google Pay: 9899023533
NOTE: Please share the transaction details.